Good to know
How to use .AEP files:
- Import the .aep file into your project.
- Inside the imported project find and open the composition named “Preview (copy from here)” with a single layer inside.
- Copy this layer into your composition. By default, the animation is looped using the “Time Remap” property on the layer.
- Optionally, double click the layer to access its source composition and make changes to the animation.
How to change skin tone:
(Applies only for .AEP files and only if the animation supports skin tones)
- Find and open the comp named “Preview (copy from here)” with a single layer inside.
- Double click this layer to open its source composition.
- Inside the opened composition find the layer named “Skin Tone”.
- Select the layer and go to the “Effect Controls” panel.
- On the “Effect Controls” panel use the drop-down menu to select a skin tone.